Professional Powder Coating & Fabrication
Powder Coating Professionals
Along with excellent customer service, Outlaw Powder Coating & Fabrication also offers competitive pricing on all products and services.
There are many different methods of powder coating, but generally, free-floating powder is applied to a surface and then bonded with heat to create a lasting coating. The results are spectacular! Powder coating can withstand far more abuse 10 times longer than regular paints. Powder coating also has a quicker drying time, and because it’s thicker, powder coating requires fewer layers. Powder coating is the smart choice because it saves you money.
- Colors last longer and are more vibrant
- No need for finishers or sealants
- Environmentally friendly | toxin free
- Thick finish, so no need for second or third coatings
- More color and pattern options than liquid paint